2NE1 GIF Pictures, Images and Photos ji yeon kiss Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chapter 5- Why did you just came home at this time?


Hyun Joong: good morning So Min-sshi!

So Min is just staring at Hyun Joong

Hyun Joong: what's with that stare? aren't you going to have your reply to me?

So Min: there is no good in the morning seeing your face

Hyun Joong: aish! here we go again, your cold personality aren't you going to change it?

So Min: what for? there's nothing wrong with me maybe you are just dumb that can't understand me

Hyun Joong: how could you say that?! I'm not an introvert person like you I used to see people
how can't I understand every personality

So Min: yah! do you really want to go out and pack your things?

Hyun Joong: ok fine I'll gonna zipper my mouth

So Min: by the way I'm going to be late tonight

Hyun Joong: late? who's your date? I could help you

So Min: what date are you talking about?!

Hyun Joong: I'm just saying out maybe because its the reason
that you'll be late tonight

So Min: what a pathetic stupid reason you think!

Hyun Joong: aigoo you are driving me nuts, just drink this coffee and go to school kid!

So Min: what?! did you call me kid?

Hyun Joong: never mind just go to school ok?(pushing So Min on the door)

It was already past 9 pm Hyun Joong was still waiting for So Min though So Min
already told him that she'll gonna be late

Hyun Joong: aish! that kid! aren't she going to go home?

It was already past 11 pm still Hyun Joong is waiting

Hyun Joong: aah! she didn't even call me even once! she's going to be a dead meat when I see her

It was 7 am when So Min came

Hyun Joong: you brat! why did you just got home at this time?!

So Min: you don't need to know it

Hyun Joong: ha! of course I should know it, you didn't even call

So Min: how can I call you? I don't even know your number

Hyun Joong: then give me your phone!

So Min: I don't want to

Hyun Joong: if you didn't give it to me I'm going to open your bag and find your phone

So Min: ok! you don't need to open my bag and find it there, here!(throws her cell phone)

Hyun Joong: good I did a nice catch haha!, here's your phone I put my number there to call me when you
need me or you'll be late ok!

So Min: I don't need you and you don't care if I came home late

Hyun Joong: aish! when your in trouble who you'll gonna call?

So Min: I can handle it with my self

Hyun Joong: woaah! are you a super woman? haha!

So Min: no, but I have my brains to do it and save my self! get out of my way!

Hyun Joong: wait, I'm not finish with you yet, why are you late?

So Min: you don't need to know it, and as I said mind your own business

Hyun Joong: as a peer I need to be concerned with you and as a part of this community

So Min: how many times I should tell to you that you don't need to know it and it won't have a
concern with you?

Hyun Joong: aigoo, I'm just curious where did you go, because your a girl a girl shouldn't be outside
in the night *murmur* you are just a kid people might think that your parents are just letting you in streets
during night

So Min:(glaring at Hyun Joong) kid, I'm not a kid! I'm 21 year old! how can I be a kid?

Hyun Joong: really? your a 21 year old? how did you heard what I've said? your really something ha!

So Min: get out! get out my house right now!

Hyun Joong: ok fine I'll be quiet and stop asking questions, just one more thing did you slept at your
boyfriend's house that's why you didn't came yesterday night?

So Min: get out!!!!! I don't wanna see you face here in my house! pack your things!

continuation on chapter 6~

No comments:

Post a Comment