2NE1 GIF Pictures, Images and Photos ji yeon kiss Pictures, Images and Photos

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chapter 10-The last chapter and Taemin's confession

after the afternoon classes...Sulli waited outside of the room of Taemin...
Taemin saw Sulli was waiting outside of the room...

Taemin: Sulli...what are you doing here?

Sulli: Im just here to clear up some things to you...

Taemin: what things?

Sulli: Jay and I aren't what you are thinking...Jay already left for America...

Taemin: didn't he hugged you and confessed to you?

Sulli: yes...he confessed he's feelings to me...

Taemin: and I know you accept it...

Sulli: no...I didn't accept it...I said he should find another one that is better than me...

Taemin:(confused face) I thought you and Jay are now in a realtionship
that's why I tried to avoid you this past weeks...

Sulli: and now its clear for you...I'm going home now...

Taemin: wait!...(he back-hug Sulli) lisen carefully...I Love you....

Sulli: what about seohyun unnie?

Taemin: things may change and my feelings for her changed aready...
the more important now is you...I don't know how or when this feelings for you
started...I want you to be with my side forever...

Sulli:(she hugged Taemin) I want you also to be with my side forever...

Taemin: really?(smiling)

Sulli: of course!

Taemin: then say "oppa I love you" in aegyo form...

Sulli: aish! that's too cheesy!

Taemin: do you really love me?!

Sulli: ssshh!...ok ok!... Sarang...Sara...aish! I really can't do it!

Taemin: aish! I thought you love me?!

Sulli: ok I'll do it now...Sarang..."Oppa Saranghaeyo"(in aegyo form)

Taemin: Thank you...I love you too(smiling)


The End~

keke~ see you on my another Fanfict. story....God Bless ^__^

1 comment: