2NE1 GIF Pictures, Images and Photos ji yeon kiss Pictures, Images and Photos

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Chapter 7- Your Smile makes my heart pound

Just smile always to make my day beautiful

Instead of waiting for So Min to come out from her room Hyun Joong decided that he'll just serve 
So Min's breakfast on bed and then he sitted at So Min's bed and waited for it to woke up...

Hyun Joong: (gets nearer to So Min's face) woaah..her eye lashes are really long

So Min:(suddenly opens her eyes) yah! what are you doing here?! your violating my rules, get outta here!

Hyun Joong:(held So Min's arms to restrain So Min from leaving her bed,Hyun Joong forcedly held on So Min's
arms then it looks like Hyun Joong was on the top of So Min) aish! don't you think that's it's good that you don't
need to walk in and out of your room?

So Min suddenly closed her eyes...

Hyun Joong: yah! what are you doing? why did you closed your eyes?

So Min: can't you get nearer to me? 

Hyun Joong: ahh ok...

So Min: I don't need a special treatment, because I'm not injured! so please don't do this

Hyun Joong: ahh...I decided that I won't just wait for you to eat your breakfast I think this is a good idea 
that I'll just serve your breakfast in your room

So Min: for me that's not a good idea

Hyun Joong: aish! your way is too mean I even bothered to come in and wait for you to eat your breakfast then
you didn't even said Good Morning

So Min: who told you to do so?!

Hyun Joong: it's me

So Min: then it's your fault, you deserve to be scolded

Hyun Joong: aish! this kid!

So Min: what did you said?!

Hyun Joong: I have not said anything

So Min: liar!

Hyun Joong: I'm not a liar!

So Min: then what did you said?

Hyun Joong: I said your pretty okay? you'll get starve it's aready 8 o' clock, eat this

So Min: that's not what you said!(mouth full of food)

Hyun Joong: aish! don't you know it's bad to speak whenever your mouth is full? just eat this

So Min's phone started to ring....

So Min: hello...yeah abeoji yeah...I'm going there

Hyun Joong: how was it?

So Min: just stay here I'm going to my father's house

Hyun Joong: okay (smiled)

So Min: (murmured from her mind while looking at Hyun Joong) my heart, it keeps on pounding again whenever
I see this man or whenever his beside me it pounds so much I don't know why? I hate this

Hyun Joong: hurry...your father is waiting for you

So Min: ahh...yeah

It was already 7 pm when So Min came back...

Hyun Joong: it seems that your tired, how's your father? 

So Min: I'm going to stay in my parents house for a while 

Hyun Joong: how long?

So Min: I don't know

Hyun Joong: what about this house?

So Min: you could still stay here

Hyun Joong: but surely your going back right?

So min: yes

Hyun Joong: when are you going to return?

So Min: aish! why do you keep on asking?!

Hyun Joong: I want to make it clear for my self, so when do you decide to leave?

So Min: tomorrow morning

Hyun Joong: that's too early?

So Min: it's none of your business

Hyun Joong: ok fine! it's none of my business


Continuation on Chapter 8- I'm all alone and I miss her

No comments:

Post a Comment