2NE1 GIF Pictures, Images and Photos ji yeon kiss Pictures, Images and Photos

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Chapter 10- How can I say I like you?


So Min was out she went on Myeongdong to shop alone...then suddenly

So Min: what are you doing here?

Hyun Joong: nothing I just felt you were here

So Min: your not just good at cooking your also a fortune teller ha!

Hyun Joong: (smiling) hmmmp...what do you think?

So Min: why are you smiling? 

Hyun Joong: isn't it a good day? (looking at the sky)

So Min: so what if it's a good day?

Hyun Joong: (smiling) oh! let me carry those things

So Min: good

Hyun Joong: so where are you going now? don't you feel lonely that you shop alone?

So Min: no, why should I?

Hyun Joong: aigoo...girls shop with their girl friends since your a girl you should do it with your friends

So Min: tsk! I don't have friends so I really do things alone, eating alone, shopping alone, having fun alone

Hyun Joong: then what am I to you?

So Min: your not my friend

Hyun Joong: then if I'm not your friend what am I to you?

They stopped walking and looked at each other...

So Min: I think we should eat now I'm hungry

Hyun Joong: oh, your hungry, let's go! I have known some restaurants with delicious foods here in Myeongdong

So Min: make sure that their foods are really delicious (smiled)

Hyun Joong: of course!

They went on a famous chinese restaurant in Myeongdong and they ate so much....

So Min: that was good! I was really satisfied, thanks! (smiling)

Hyun Joong: oh! your smiling So Min-sshi! you are now smiling! woaaaah! you look better when you are smiling you should do it everytime

So Min: is it a compliment or are you teasing me?

Hyun Joong: it's a compliment of course!

So Min: aish! we better get out of here

Hyun Joong: why?

So Min: because we are almost done eating

Hyun Joong: ahh yes I almost forgot, then where we are going next?

So Min: going home

Hyun Joong: oh what a nice idea!

So Min: are you making fun of me?

Hyun Joong: no, I was just thinking that it is right that we should be at home at this time

So Min: ahh, it's the first time we had the same thinking

Hyun Joong: yeah, I think that too

Then they finally reach their house....

Hyun Joong: aigoo! what a tiring day

So Min: you should not just come with me so that you don't complain there

Hyun Joong: aish! and then you'll get angry to me and you'll say "you should helped me go on shopping and carry this heavy things"

So Min: I won't, because remember that I didn't called or even texted you to come

Hyun Joong: ahh, by the way I already found a place to live

So Min: really? that's good, so when are you going to leave?

Hyun Joong: maybe next week

So Min: I'm tired, I'm going to rest now

While So Min was closing her room's door

Hyun Joong: okay! aren't you going to stopped me from leaving your house? (sounds of the door slammed)

Then So Min came out from her room...

So Min: what are you blabbering there?

Hyun Joong: nothing

So Min: no! I heard you said something

Hyun Joong: no, I was thinking to watch TV

So Min: I just wasted my little energy just to ask your worthless words (sounds of the door slammed)

Hyun Joong: whatever! I'm going to leave so soon and your still like that!

So Min: (from her room) what?!!!

Hyun Joong: nothing!!

A week passed, and then Hyun Joong was all prepared to leave So Min's house

So Min: oh! good bye!

Hyun Joong: is that what all you can say?

So Min: why? what are you expecting me to do? 

Hyun Joong: aren't you going to stopped me from leaving?

So Min: why should I stopped you from leaving? who am I to stopped you?
and I don't even care if you leave, it's good that you are leaving so that I could live 
peacefully now

Hyun Joong: your words are really annoying ha!

So Min: but are you really prepared to leave?

Hyun Joong: of course! I already packed my things

So Min: that's not what I mean!

Hyun Joong: ahhh, of course of course I'm really ready don't worry I'll visit you when I'll have time

So Min: you don't have to, because when I'll see you again you will just gonna ruin my day

Hyun Joong: you really hated that much right?

So Min: I don't really hate you

Hyun Joong: then why are you being like this to me?

So Min: do I have to say it?!

Hyun Joong: of course you have to, so that when I leave we don't have hurt feelings to each other anymore

So Min: if you are going to leave, then leave now!

Hyun Joong kissed So Min and after the kiss So Min slapped Hyun Joong.....

So Min: why did you do that?!

Hyun Joong: can't you understand what I did? your an intelligent person but you can't understand what I feel!

So Min: I'm asking why did you did that?!

Hyun Joong: I did it because I like you!

So Min is staring at Hyun Joong and speechless....

Hyun Joong: are you going to stare at me like that forever? okay I'm going to leave now thanks for making me stay here for a few months

So Min: wait! 

Hyun Joong: what?

So Min: can you stay?

Hyun Joong: are you serious? I think it's better for me to leave than to stay here with you

So Min: then what do you think why I'm asking you to stay?

Hyun Joong: because you liked me too?

So Min smiled and then Hyun Joong hugged her....

After 2 years....

So Min: you! why didn't you pick up my phone calls?! and why aren't you even sending text messages?!

Hyun Joong gave a smack kiss to So Min...

So Min: hey! do you think I could forgive you doing that?

Hyun Joong gave another smack kiss to So Min

So Min: hey! stop it!

And then they really did a real kissed....

THE END~

God Bless you all 
^___^








No comments:

Post a Comment