2NE1 GIF Pictures, Images and Photos ji yeon kiss Pictures, Images and Photos

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Chapter 4- Rules in the House


So Min was back from her school and Hyun Joong prepared a dinner
for tonight he promised when So Min was in hurry going to school

Hyun Joong: oh! your back!

So Min:(looking around) what's this? why did you put this pathetic candles on?
and I paid enough for the electricity also you wasted some roses of petals
just to put on my table

Hyun Joong: aigoo haven't you watching dramas?

So Min: I don't need to watch those kinds of stuff if I watched I know what will
happened so I don't need to watch anymore

Hyun Joong: woaah...are you a writer?

So Min: no

Hyun Joong: anyway didn't you remember that I will cook dinner for tonight once again?

So Min: I know

Hyun Joong: so you already agreed that I will be your personal chef
or cook here in your house

So Min: I think so

Hyun Joong: what? I think so? what does that mean?

So Min: are you an air head?! can't you get it?

Hyun Joong: so you really agreed! oh yeah! thanks alot for letting me stay here!

So Min: but you'll sleep on the sofa

Hyun Joong: sofa? I should have a room too, workers on houses like maids and cheifs have their
own rooms, but why can't I have? that's unfair

So Min: but your case is different

Hyun Joong: it's not different it's the same

So Min: aish!(staring at HJ so angry) ok I forgot to mention that I have rules in my house

Hyun Joong: what was it?

So Min: first, I don't want anyone to disturb me when I'm in my room, second no one should bothers me
third, people can't enter my house if I don't know them and the last one mind your own business

Hyun Joong: woaah, but that's ok! can we eat now? the food are getting cold

So Min: get me the spoon and the chopstick

Hyun Joong: by the way why are you always ordering me to get your spoon or fork?

So Min: haven't I said that no one should bothers me?

Hyun Joong: ok, fine it's all clear to me

So Min: good that it's all clear for you now

after they finished the dinner...So Min was in her room to sleep

Hyun Joong: So Min-sshi

So Min: what?

Hyun Joong: where is your family? and why are you living with your self only?

So Min: that's my personal problem anymore

Hyun Joong: aigoo I'm just asking and I think that's not too personal

So Min: I remember you shouldn't bothering me right now because I'm in my room

Hyun Joong: ahhh yeah I remember too I'm sorry

So Min: sorry? what for?

Hyun Joong: because I forgot about your rule

So Min: its not a big deal for being sorry for

Hyun Joong: sometimes we should say sorry to people we did something wrong, wait
your not saying sorry when you did wrong?

So Min: aish! I'm going to sleep now be quiet!

Hyun Joong: hey! I'm not finish asking questions yet!

So Min: I'm going to kick you out of my house if you don't shut your mouth!

Hyun Joong: ok ok I'm going to keep quiet now

continuation is on chapter 5~

No comments:

Post a Comment